Attn: Account Managers!
At Preston Spire, we make brands positively matter by creating experiences so meaningful they are welcome in people’s lives. We are looking for an Account Manager to help us in our mission.
At Preston Spire, you get to work on Good Brands in a variety of categories, from health and wellness to financial services. And opportunities to be part of a collaborative team of Good People who have fun and respect each other. A team of fanatics on a common mission to help grow Preston Spire and our clients and to grow personally. We do so by following our agency’s CO-OP values:
Courage: Champion smart risk
Originality: Choreograph our own dance
Openness: Welcome diverse ideas
Positivity: Inspire more great
The account team is the liaison between the client and agency team, setting up both for success. This includes:
- Nurturing strong client relationships and gaining their trust
- Collaborating with an integrated team of strategists, creatives and producers across the
- Listening, learning, researching and uncovering insights to help direct the team and the
- Proactively brainstorming ideas and finding opportunities for the agency to support the
clients’ business and overcome challenges
- Leading project initiation, collecting and preparing information to develop creative, digital
and media briefs
- Running weekly status meetings and owning weekly status reports
- Scheduling internal and client meetings, establishing agenda and setting up the
presentation and meeting materials
- Writing and distributing meeting reports, gathering and consolidating client feedback
- Managing budget tracking reports, attending monthly billing meetings, staying on top of
project hours and expenses, sending invoices to clients
- Account Manager: 1-4 years of account management experience at an agency
- Minneapolis-based, working from our new office at least three days per week
- Motivated, self-starter
- Responsible and gives a damn
- Excellent people skills
- An ability to understand, motivate and support all team members
- Desire to work on both digital and traditional marketing
- Natural curiosity and a desire to research and learn
- Superior attention to detail and organization
- Leadership potential, a desire to grow along with the agency
- Good presentation skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- A sense of humor
We are committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
This role is based in Minneapolis and will require in-office presence. We are currently working a hybrid schedule of Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday in-office with Tuesday and Friday remote. We are following all CDC and Minnesota Department of health guidelines regarding COVID safety.
Sounds like you? Please submit a resume to email@example.com.