Digital marketing is an essential discipline at Preston Spire, and is part of everything we do at our agency. The role of Digital Marketing Specialist will help our agency solve clients’ business challenges with innovation and impactful experiences. For this role, we need a self-motivated, inspiring individual with strong digital and analytical skills, curiosity and passion for paid digital media, research, analytics and digital innovation. This team member will be a collaborator and connector who knows when and how to engage the right people for the right conversations to do the best work possible.
You will collaborate with an uber-talented team to develop integrated strategies and experiences that are inherently good – good for people and good for business. You’ll help lead our clients into the future by applying creativity, technology, strategic thinking and your relentless drive to learn and innovate.
- Manage the day to day optimization of paid search and social media campaigns
- Deploy content across the martech stack (CMS/CRM/ESP/E-com) both as individual entities and integrations
- Digest campaign results, extrapolate insights, and evaluate against goals
- Recommend opportunities to test and optimize performance across channels
- Aid in user research and analyze existing business and user data to inform user-first experience design, marketing and content strategies
- Collaborate with other team members on search, social, email, and overall content strategy initiatives
- Develop expertise in clients’ business categories, audiences and martech capabilities to proactively guide their use of digital services
- Collaborate closely with the media team in planning, executing, and evaluating campaigns
- Serve as a key subject matter expert (SME) for Preston Spire with CRM, digital media, search engine marketing and optimization
- 3-5 years of integrated marketing and/or digital communications experience in an agency or corporate setting
- Google Analytics/Ads and Facebook Blueprint certifications
- Experience managing paid digital media campaigns across major platforms (Google, Facebook, DSPs, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills; proficient in analyzing and interpreting media data from standard platforms, software packages and client databases
- Knowledge of data visualization tools like Google Data Studio, Tableau, or BigQuery
- Experience with implementing web tracking and conversion pixels through CMS or tag management platforms
- Experience writing clear and concise presentations for clients, summarizing data insights, outcomes and implications in a straightforward and actionable way
- Familiarity with CRM platforms such as Salesforce, Hubspot and Marketo and their role in building marketing automation programs
- Knowledge of social media monitoring and analytics tools such as Hootsuite, Synthesio, Brandwatch, Meltwater, Tracx, Sprinklr, Khoros, and the like is a bonus
This role will be based in Minneapolis and will require in-office presence. Everyone at Preston Spire is vaccinated and currently working a hybrid schedule of Monday, Wednesday and Thursday in the office with Tuesday and Friday remote. We are following all CDC and Minnesota Department of Health guidelines when it comes to COVID safety. We would also be open to candidates in Kansas City, working with our head of paid media who resides there. No matter if you are in Minneapolis or Kansas City, some travel will be required as needed for our out of state clients.
Sounds like you? Please submit a resume to email@example.com.
About Preston Spire
At Preston Spire we make brands positively matter by creating experiences so meaningful they are welcome in people’s lives. That is our unique Good Wins approach to marketing.
You will join a team of fanatics on a common mission to help grow Preston Spire, our clients and grow personally as well. We will do so by following our agency values.
Courage: Champion smart risk
Originality: Choreograph our own dance
Openness: Welcome diverse ideas
Positivity: Inspire more great
We are committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.