A Project Manager at Preston Spire wears many hats, and rocks all of them. They partner closely with the account and creative directors driving the client relationship. The project manager leads integrated projects from conception through execution, and keeps them on time and budget. This person thrives on problem-solving and working with team members across the agency to create and manage multi-faceted, interesting campaigns. They constantly tackle new projects and challenges, and love that every day looks a little different. They’re a leader – not a paper pusher – and a positive contributor to both business and creative discussions.
- Lead internal teams, prioritize tasks and manage workflows to bring to life our award-winning integrated work
- Define resource needs, secure team members, ensure clarity on roles, responsibilities and deliverables
- Develop project pricing and manage budgets
- Develop and manage timelines to meet key deadlines
- Own and lead internal status meetings and reports
- Communicate effectively with clients as needed
- Provide constant, clear communication and reporting internally
- Continuously improve processes and establish best practices
- 3-7 years of agency project management experience
- Entrepreneurial and proactive approach, excellent people skills, a can-do attitude, and a sense of humor
- An ability to understand, motivate and support all team members
- Desire to grow with the agency
- Superior attention to detail and organization
- A ninja at running effective and efficient meetings
- An understanding of the digital ecosystem and social media platforms
- Confident and comfortable working on various types of projects, including traditional and digital advertising, websites/landing pages, content, public relations, print/collateral
- Ability to proactively manage multiple simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
- Inclination to dive in and learn new systems
- Experience using MS Office, Google Drive, Gantt charts, Smartsheet, Advantage or other project management tools a plus
- Willingness to work in our Minneapolis office three days per week
Sounds like you? Please submit a cover letter and resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Preston Spire
At Preston Spire, we make brands positively matter by creating experiences so meaningful they are welcome in people’s lives. To help us on our Good Wins mission, we are looking for an ambitious project manager who has only scratched the surface of their potential. We will offer growth opportunities by working on Good Brands in a variety of growth categories, from health and wellness to financial services. And opportunities to bring value to an integrated, collaborative team of Good People who have fun and respect each other’s contributions. A team of fanatics on a common mission to help grow Preston Spire and our clients, and to grow personally. We do so by following our agency’s CO-OP values:
Courage: Champion smart risk
Originality: Choreograph our own dance
Openness: Welcome diverse ideas
Positivity: Inspire more great
We are committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
This role is based in Minneapolis and will require in-office presence. Everyone at Preston Spire is vaccinated and currently working a hybrid schedule of Monday, Wednesday and Thursday in office with Tuesday and Friday remote. We are following all CDC and Minnesota Department of Health guidelines when it comes to COVID safety.