Keeping your healthcare brand good and healthy.
In the last few years, we’ve built what may be the most successful statewide Medicare Advantage campaign in history. We helped a struggling regional health system fight off the world leader in care delivery, and rebranded and grew Be The Match from 6 million to 12 million marrow donors. The strategies behind these efforts have been based entirely on a new approach to Good Brand thinking — making work that is not only effective but actually welcome in people’s lives. Here are a few of the healthy ways we are making sure our clients are on the right side of Good Wins.
How about a total brand audit, totally on us?
To create a Good Wins experience that will be welcome in your life – we’re offering select health system marketing teams a Good Brand Audit at no cost to you. It’s a valuable outside POV to help you identify key opportunities for growth and ensure your marketing is reflecting the good work you’re doing as an organization. This audit is the first step in measuring what a good brand means to your patient community and the brand attributes that positively influence their care decisions.
How does it work?
- First, we’ll have a 30 minute call to get introduced.
- Next, our team will gather materials for the audit and check in with you on business context.
- We’ll examine paid, earned, owned, traditional and digital channels to assess key opportunities.
- Over the next two weeks, we’ll share a pre-read of our report, discuss initial observations and if desired, present a full report to your team.
Ready to learn what’s so good about your brand?
“Preston Spire was our agency for eight years. In that time, we became a powerfully aligned organization backed by brand campaigns that clearly differentiated us in a highly competitive marketplace.”
– Andrea Walsh
Our health and wellness experience
- Be The Match
- Catholic Health Initiatives
- CHI Franciscan Health
- CHI Memorial
- CommonSpirit Health
- Covantage Health Partners
- Gundersen Health System
- Kennedy Krieger Institute
- NextBlue of North Dakota
- Regions Hospital
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Walker Methodist
National healthcare marketing awards ’17-’21
Healthcare Advertising Awards
- – Vermont Blue Advantage (Gold)
- – CHI Franciscan Health
(Gold x2, Silver)
- – CHI St. Alexius Health (Silver)
- – Catholic Health Initiatives (Bronze)
- – HealthPartners (Silver, Bronze x2)
- – Lifespark (Gold)
- – Kennedy Krieger Institute (Gold)
- – Catholic Health Initiatives (Bronze & Gold)
- – CHI Memorial (Silver)
- – UCare (Gold x5, Silver, Bronze)
- – HealthPartners (Gold)
- – UCare (Finalist)
- – Medtronic (Finalist)
- – Make It OK (Finalist)
“Since launching Be The Match in 2009 as the general public-facing name of the National Marrow Donor Program with Preston Spire’s exemplary creative and production, we have seen public awareness increase and our registry grow from 6 to 12+ million potential marrow donors.”
– Barry Huff
CMO, Be The Match
How much good can your brand deliver?
Healthcare is a service category with a lot of emotional baggage.
It is a bit of an anathema to medical scientists, but research shows that people tend to use their feelings in selecting a hospital or clinic far more than their rational brains.